Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would waxing my butthole hair make it come in even more than there already is?

omg its so gross


ewwwww!


its not even like theres just a little bit.


its horrible.


waxing?


im willing to take the pain for this to be gone?


Would it come back in more than i started with like shaving would?Would waxing my butthole hair make it come in even more than there already is?
I dont know why I am answering this.. once you wax you have to keep doing it..Would waxing my butthole hair make it come in even more than there already is?
no if yu wax its different, itll come back but light not as black as if yu shaved it, waxing is always better than shaving
waxing lasts a lot longer than shaving. in fact, if u keep doing it, it will come back out less often, and thinner and lighter. [:
no
I bet it will look much better waxed! Do like anal play?

No comments:

Post a Comment