Friday, May 14, 2010

Which is better: shaving, waxing or hair removal cream?

I've been shaving my legs for a while now but the stubble always grows back quite blunt and thick. I was wondering if it's better to wax, shave or use hair removal cream. I know that the latter two last longer but shaving is so much quicker and cheaper. Thanks. xxWhich is better: shaving, waxing or hair removal cream?
I've tried Nair and Veet on my legs and it didn't really work. I think the individual hairs are probably too thick. I use Nair or Veet on my upper lip though and it works fine. Unless you're going on vacation (in which case I'd recommend waxing) then I would just stick to simple shaving.Which is better: shaving, waxing or hair removal cream?
hair removal like Nair is somewhat cheap and easy.
waxing
cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment