Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waxing pubic hair, good idea or bad?

I've waxed my pubic hair twice but not all of it, i've done the top part but not the part closer to my vagina coz it really hurts, any ideas on how to make it hurt less? I dont wanna get it done professionally coz im scared if it hurts too much. Do you think its better to get it waxed proffesionally? + how much does it cost?Waxing pubic hair, good idea or bad?
painful idea.Waxing pubic hair, good idea or bad?
I think you would be better off getting it done professionally as it is hard to pull the wax strip off properly when you do it yourself and the slower you do it the more it will hurt. I have had my bikini line waxed once before my wedding and although it did hurt there's no denying that, it wasn't half as bad as i thought i would be. Just bite the bullet and get it done :) It's also not very expensive if you go the right salon generally raging from 拢7.50 - 拢15.00. Good luck.
yes I would definitely go and get it Professionally done. Yes it does hurt, but after a while you just don't even think about it. The prices depend on the person that you go to. the person that I go to costs about $15.00. Hope I helped. And good luck
TO GET IT DONE PRO. I THINK IT COST LIKE $45-65 BUCKS DEPENDING ON WERE YOU GO. I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST DO IT YOURSELF CUZ IDK WHY WOULD YOU WANT SOMEBODY LIKE LITERLLY IN YOUR BUSSINESS BUT THaTS JUS MY OPINON CUZ ALSO ITS GUNNA HURT NO MATTER WAT.
NAIR FOR YOUR VAGINA its called nair for bikini aria i use it not pain full and im shiny for 1 1/2 weeks then i repeat its cheep to and un less you have a huge cooch then you don't go through a whole lot
ouch. it'll probably be quicker and hurt much less if you get it done professionally.
I've seen some beautifully waxed moustaches. The best of them are on the tips of large ';handlebars';. If you do this to your pubes then it won't hurt a bit.
its gonna hurt either way but its a good excuse to ask your man to kiss it better ;)


haha


xxx
good idea =]





the guys like it!





its gonna hurt but its just a one time thing


get it over with
Ouch!I can imagine, good luck with that one.
Rather you than me that going to hurt.


good luck

1 comment:

  1. Wew! Getting rid of this unwanted hair of our body really needs to have a remover that would really remove effectively. Laser Hair Removal is really the best option.

    ReplyDelete