Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waxing on Sunday - will the hair be back 6 days later (by the Saturday) when I get married?

I am getting married, and having my legs, armpits and bikini area waxed 6 days earlier.





Will the hair be back by then, or does it stay away for a while?





Thanks.Waxing on Sunday - will the hair be back 6 days later (by the Saturday) when I get married?
naaa. i have horrible thick black hair that is noticable on my skin and when i wax then the hair does not come back until like 3 weeks later, and is not visible at all to the naked eye until about 5 weeks later. :) g luck and congratulations!!!!!!!Waxing on Sunday - will the hair be back 6 days later (by the Saturday) when I get married?
It depends on how fast your hair grows. When you shave your legs, how long does it take for the hair to grow back? Typically, a wax lasts 3-4 times longer than a shave.





When I shave my legs, the hair grows back in as stubble the VERY NEXT DAY so I need to shave daily. A lot of women don't.





When I have my eyebrows waxed, they always tell me that it will last 2 weeks, but I have to have it done weekly - my hair just grows quickly!





Like I said, a wax will last about 3-4 times longer than a shave, so go by that!





Good luck with the wedding!
it will stay away for about 6 through 8 weeks. Waxing is very effective and the hair comes back thinner. its much better then shaving. don't worry about the hair coming back that early.
You will not be able to see it but you might feel it with your hand... But hey! who cares! you re getting married! Good luck
Eh, it should stay gone for at least 2 weeks.


So you'll be okay.
I have dark body hair (sounds gross putting it that way . . .). When I wax, it stays gone for a good two/three weeks.
Its can stay away for about 4 weeks
Yes. I get my eyebrows waxed and they grow back in about 4 days
You shold be good wax lasts longer.
No way. It wont grow back noticibly for around 2-4 weeks depending on your hair type.





Congrats on the wedding =D
yea it will. not all of it, but some of it.
there might be few small hair
i think u will be safe. maybe get closer to ur wedding. but if u dont i think u will be fine.


btw: congrats!!!
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment