Friday, May 14, 2010

Removing upper lip hair - waxing or threading?

So which one do you think is better for removing upper lip hair? waxing or threading and why?


plus how long does the hair have to be in order to get it done?Removing upper lip hair - waxing or threading?
WAX it.. if You have to wax your upper lip.. go to a salon. It's cheap to get it done there and it's quicker than doing it at home. I wax my own at home because I have been doing it a long time now. if You have never done it.. have someone else do it. You will be out of the salon in less than 10 minutes. If You are going to do your eyebrows.. threading looks soooo good. Removing upper lip hair - waxing or threading?
Personally, I think threading is better because I don't want hot wax on my face to cause problems like irritation, redness and possible infection.








Threading is really easy, simple and sanitary super duper sanitary expect for me it hurts a lot, though most girls will probably tell you differently depending on their pain threshold though I still get my upper lip threading because Its cheaper and easier





As far as length of hair goes Im not so sure if you can see it noticeably then its probably long enough
I've never had threading done (although I am curious about it as well) but DON'T wax!! I had mine done at the salon I've been going to for years, thinking since I've never waxed my 'mustache' before and my upper lip really needed it, I'd try it upon recommendation from friends. I hated it! My upper lip turned red immediately and broke out shortly after, and then the hair grew back all spiky. I had no choice but to off it again. I planned on it anyways, but definitely didn't wax. I bought a little battery operated trimmer instead. But it's your ultimate call. Hope this helps!
if you know how to thread id thread waxing the hair grows back fast threading i think also helps make it never come back plus threading is cheaper if you can do it on your own i thread my own facial hair upper lip and eyebrows and it works perfect super easy to do at home and it doesnt need to be that long threading grabs all the hairs no matter what length good luck an youtube threading eyebrows to get an idea of how to do it
Threading sounds really painful. Tweezing isn't so bad, if you get use to it %26amp; can do it right. Do NOT shave by all means. WaX is definitely your best choice. It may sting at first but it's gonna get better %26amp; It last a lot longer.... Good luck!! x
shaving. in-expensive, do it yourself.





EDIT- that myth is completely unfounded. snopes it if you don't believe me
Waxing. The hair should be 1/4 inch long in order for the wax to grab it and pull it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment