Friday, May 14, 2010

If It's you first time waxing how long will it take till the hair start's growing back?

I have some what hairy legs and I'm planning to them waxed I'm 14 but I wanna know since it's my first time waxing when will it start growing back not when it's fully grown back but when you start seeing lil hair grow back and will it grow back standing up?





:DIf It's you first time waxing how long will it take till the hair start's growing back?
depends....how much waxing is really in your candle??? lets be serious, you need more lactation in your nipples before you can milk that cow!! seriously.If It's you first time waxing how long will it take till the hair start's growing back?
gott let them grow for a few weeks to make sure all the hair is at hte surface. Takes a few weeks for it to grow back, comes in thinner too.





If you bleed, hair wont grown back in that spot :)
about 6 to 8 weeks .I do this professionally . And I always book them every 6 to 8 weeks depending on the persons own hair growth
5-9 days if its your first time even shaving it wont be ';standing up'; yet, but will eventually. everyones body is different and hair grows and different rates.
It depends on hair growth. May be 3 weeksor 2 weeks.
About 6 weeks
  • revlon color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment