Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to remove leg hair without waxing/shaving or getting it done permanent?

my parents think i am too young to shave, wax or get my leg hair of for good


they claim that if i do it now my legs will look very bad in 2 years


but my legs look horrible now


plus i go swimming


any ideas?How to remove leg hair without waxing/shaving or getting it done permanent?
Use nair





but whatever you use to get the hair off its going to come back the same way as if you shaved it off. I started shaving mine in 5th grade, I doubt you really are too young. keep arguing, and if i were you i would just do it and then wear pantsHow to remove leg hair without waxing/shaving or getting it done permanent?
you can use hair removal cream, you can get it at your supermarket, you just spread it on, wait a while then take it off.


but it can make your skin itchy and irritated





try talking to your parents and ask them if you can shave and just explain your reasons,


i duno how old you are but i started when i was 12 and my legs are great now





xo
Ask them if you can use a depilatory, I guess.
i started shaving in the 3rd grade... i'm pretty sure your old enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment