Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many years of waxing does it take to have permanent hair loss?

i have heard that after a long time of plucking or waxing, u lose the hair follicle forever. i was just wondering how long it takes?How many years of waxing does it take to have permanent hair loss?
You don't actually 'lose' follicles. They just lose their ability to grow hair due to damage suffered as a result of forcefully yanking the hairs out.





How long it takes will depend upon the individual (IE: hair type, genetics, etc)





As an example: I began tweezing my brows at age 15 or so. By my mid 20's I switched to wax as the method for hair removal. I'm well over 30 now. By my late 20's the hairs which grew back were cut by about half, and those that do grow back are about half as fine in texture. I now only need to do touch ups about once every 10 days or so, compared to age 15 when I retouched every 4 or 5 days.How many years of waxing does it take to have permanent hair loss?
Wow, Lol. Are you trying to go bald? I'm balding, but I think permanent hair loss can stop me from shaving my head every other day.





You know what? I want to know the answer to that question also.
some people always keep growing hair. I've been body building for 18 years and waxing the whole time. I still have to, to this day.
hair would always brows bad
i've heard that too, but i'm not sure about it


sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment