Friday, May 14, 2010

How long does waxing last and is there anything I can buy for permanent hair removal?

How long a full body wax normally last and how painful is it? I am asking because shaving is difficult and doesn't last as long as I would like.





Also, is there anything I could buy for permanent hair removal? As I have naturally dark hair that grows back really quickly.





Thank youHow long does waxing last and is there anything I can buy for permanent hair removal?
i dont know about waxing, but the only permanent hair removal is burning of the follicles, witch is dangerous and painful. i would just stick with shavingHow long does waxing last and is there anything I can buy for permanent hair removal?
waxing works about as long as shaving, but it's a lot smoother and gets all the stubs off. And there is a way to remove hair permanently, but that's only if you're like really serious about it. It's usually only used when you're changing genders. It's called like foliculitis, i think.
Ive been getting my eyebrows and lip waxed for about 10 years now, and while the pain stings, it hurts a whole heck of a lot less than tweezing each individual hair. If I shave its back the next day, waxing new hairs start a few days later, but about 2-3 weeks before its back like it was before.





I have REALLY dark thick hairs on my arms and legs. I finally decided to get my arms waxed, and my goodness I wish I had done it a long time ago! The arm hairs did start growing back within a week, but very few and they were much finer. I had tried all those do it at home wax strips and they had never worked before, now they do as long as I do it weekly to get the light new growth. The arm waxing really did not hurt very much. Once they rip it off you'll sting for about 10 seconds, and its gone! No more pain than like a belly flop in a pool.





Sadly I have found nothing for doing it at home that works permanently. I've tried so many things, so if you find something that works, Id love to hear it!!


Good luck :)
I don't know about full body wax, but waxing legs is painful enough, so full body waxing will mean long duration of the pain. Waxing normally lasts for 40-45 days.





I have heard that you can remove hair permanently by Electrolysis, but I am not sure how safe it is, or if it has any side effects.


You could try Braun silk- epil exelle. It is quite effective. It is just like waxing but without the mess.


Hope this helps.
When you wax it basically rips the roots of the hairs out instead of leaving it inside the skin; when you shave the hair ends up growing quick and thicker. When you wax it's can take anywhere from 7-15 days until you think you need to again.





For permanent hair removal you would need to get laser treatment and it can be expensive but you need to have several sessions before.

No comments:

Post a Comment