Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long does it take for new hair to grow back after waxing?

Just curiousHow long does it take for new hair to grow back after waxing?
people say 6 weeks but i think 3 weeks.


i used to get my legs and arms waxed but i don't have anymore time.How long does it take for new hair to grow back after waxing?
ewwwww i heard waxing hurts a friggin lottz well gud luckk wit dat


but erm im guessing it duznt grow back for awhile....hahahaha sryz nver waxed in my life :)
It will start growing back in about 3 or 4 weeks. It hurts reallyy bad, but its worth it!
I'd say after three days to a week. I don't know. I've never waxed anything. Shaving's the way to go! lol:)
around 20-30 days
about a month. but waxing hurts! lol i go with shaving im a wimp iv waxed once and im not going back!
4 weeks. no it doesnt hurt if you pull the strips off fast

No comments:

Post a Comment