Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you remove hair on your upper lip&legs without waxing?

i have just recently noticed i have dark hairs on my upper lip. my skin is lightly tanned(naturally) %26amp;the hairs above my upper lip are very noticeable. I am looking for a temporary way to remove hair above my upper lip%26amp;on my legs without waxing. any help? thanks, xxHow can you remove hair on your upper lip%26amp;legs without waxing?
A razor.....?





:)How can you remove hair on your upper lip%26amp;legs without waxing?
For your upper lip you can have it threaded (get a pro to do this)


The results are really good and the hair doesn't grow back for about 3 weeks. Though the problem is that it is a temporary method, not long term. I recently bought a home laser machine (off QVC) and have used it on my upper lip for about the 4 months. The results are great and soon there should be little to none hair there!


I completely recommend this to anyone...it is expensive but completely worth it.


Their site is here:


http://www.riobeauty.com/LAHR.htm


But I expect you could buy it cheaper else where e.g. ebay, qvc.





Oh, and for your legs, ermm shaving though waxing would be best! :)
veet hair removal cream is good for ur legs and u can get razors that are not as sharp but i am not sure about ur upper lip y dont u go to a beauty salon and see what they can do and mention tht u dnt want to wax.
I'm personally too much of a chicken to wax, so I use hair removal cream which is a lot less painful option! Or you could bleach your upper lip. Just go to your local chemist - they're relatively cheap and really simple to use :-)
You can buy cream hair removers that are gentle enough for your face. Just be sure to read the directions carefully because you can burn your skin. For your legs, nair works okay.
Tweezing, sugaring, shaving.
you can get a small razor/shaver thing that can get rid of facial hair from superdrug 拢5.99
Shave it
this may sound stupid but it works. use a nail filer it gets rid of all the hair trust me.
nair.


stinks like sh!t though. lol :D
pluck them
shave?

No comments:

Post a Comment