Friday, May 14, 2010

How can a girl get all that hair out of her private area without all that waxing, shaving?

I hate nair! It burns.. But I don't want to pay $30, $40 for some old asian lady to touch me down there and it hurt for 2 days. I want to do it my self with out shaving and those annoying red bumps and the bleeding. Nair sucks! What else can I use to get rid of all the hair? All of it!How can a girl get all that hair out of her private area without all that waxing, shaving?
idk but i wax..it gets all the hair...


you could do it yourself just by a waxing kit.How can a girl get all that hair out of her private area without all that waxing, shaving?
without shaving, waxing, or cutting, there isn't another way. don't worry your not the only one who hates hair.
i noe this mite sound kinda weird but i cut them with a sisscors i noe this wont get rid of all the hair but its better then having alot
Why don't you want to shave? Try using an electic shaver or trimmer.
laser hair removal

No comments:

Post a Comment